Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Get Mail....


-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Posts
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 23:21:48 -0600
From: Peter Kostyniuk <peter.kostyniuk@shaw.ca>
To: david.appell@gmail.com



Hi David!

I keep coming across some of your posts that you make on certain blogs.  I have to admit that your comments make me laugh and you definitely keep me in good humour for the balance of the day after I read some of your posts.  Sometimes I get involved in doing other things and then I recall something you wrote that I had read earlier, and then I chuckle to myself.  I don't think I've had a bad day for months now because of the stupidity that you write.  Keep up the good work.

Actually, maybe you should consider a career in comedy.  You're the type who can say something with a straight face that makes others say, "Are you serious", then shake their heads and then laugh.

Don't stop posting.  I need my daily fix of laughter to keep me in good spirits.  So rather than looking for comedy, I just look for your name on some of the blogs that I read.

Cheers

Peter

3 comments:

George Montgomery said...

Nobody likes a smart-arse, Peter.

Unknown said...

Well done, David.

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him"

- Proverbs 26:4

toby52

David Appell said...

Toby, thanks. I hope to use that verse often....